What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A breakthrough e-mail response strategies guidebased on over 18 years of proven results And not guesswork
- Learn how to optimize your e-mails and landing pages that result in the most amount of money possible
- Learn the #1 and most accurate way to tell if your e-mails kick ass or need improvement
- Learn the three things you must ask yourself before hitting the send button
- Learn the simple strategy that will sky rocket your open rates
- Learn how to easily send your click rates through the roof
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Email Response Warrior scores 70.85/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.emaildominion.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $297.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: emaildominion.com you’ll also be taken through to emaildominion.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)